The rule of thrids I believe, is the main focus point of the picture. It doesn't have to be right in the middle/center of the picture. It just has to be where the golden ration meets. Croping the picture can help make the foucs point, the rule of thirds, bigger and better. I used it in my images, by having the grid in the picture. I didn't crop any of my pictures, becuase they didn't need to be.
-The focus point/ the rule of thirds for the first picture is the black crow on top of the roof, the eye is drawn to the crow.
-The focus point/rule of third for the second picture is the eye, its hard to know if the eye is drwn to that, but I think it is.
-The focus point/rule of third for the thrid picture is the trashcan and the stone, the eye is drwn to those two first.
No comments:
Post a Comment